InWeddingDress.com offers many ways to customize your gown and make it your own. Here are a few design elements you may consider:
Matching Jacket: Add a matching jacket to your dress for coverage and elegance. See our Matching Jacket to view the standard style and describe the necessary fabric, color & size information in the description. To view more jacket styles, please see our Jackets Collection.
Matching Wrap: Obtain a matching wrap for warmth and glamour. If you select a matching wrap for your dress, the wrap’s color and fabric will match the dress. See our Matching Wrap to view the standard style. To view more wraps, please see other wrap styles.
Corset backs: If your gown has a back zipper and you wish to change the look or need to increase the size.
Bustles: A bustle is created by elegantly draping and securing the train to the back of your gown to allow you to move freely and safely. Our experienced specialists can create the look that perfect for you whether it's simple and subtle, or intricate and detailed.
Restyle or Re-design Your Dress: There is a wonderful new swing in Bridal that allows you to have the creative flair of creating a totally "new" gown from a combination of gowns or ideas, and producing the perfect design that you see in your mind. Usually this comes from finding a dress design and bringing new life to it! It involves more than an "alteration" (to simply reshape to your figure), but rather to "Redesign" it, into something unique and personal to you.
Extra One Yard Fabric: If you need extra fabric for your wedding dress hairpieces or to help coordinate colors with your wedding party, you can purchase it at InWeddingDress.com.
InWeddingDress.com also offers other countless personalized alterations options to refine your wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, and mother dress styles and create a new look that is all your own.
Item Price Match Jacket $50 Match Wrap $30 Add Shoulder Straps $10 Add Sash $10 Add Sleeves $20 Alter Neckline Shape $10 Custom Color $10 Alternative Fabric - Satin $10 Alternative Fabric - Taffeta $10 Alternative Corset Back $10 Alternative Zipper Back $10 Add Buttons Over Zipper $10 Lengthen the Hem $20 Shorten the Hem $10 Remove the Train $10 Sweep Train (up to 6") $10 Chapel Train (up to 36") $30 Semi-Cathedral Train (up to 70") $40 Item Price Cathedral Train (up to 108") $70 Add Beading $30 Add Swarovski Crystal $50 Remove the Embellishment $10 Add Irremovable Petticoat $30 Add Bustle $10 Restyle or Re-design Your Dress $50 Extra One Yard Fabric $20 Super Plus Size (>14) Flower Girl Dress $20 Super Plus Size (>26W) Bridesmaid Dress $30 Super Plus Size (>26W) Mother's Dress $30 Super Plus Size (>26W) Wedding Dress $80 Additional Measurements $10 Certificate of Origin $50 Preview Dress Prior to Shipment $20 Raise the Neckline (Please describe length from hollow to center neckline.) $10 Others $10
Customer Reviews 44 item(s)
- Question from Marite
What is the cost for altering the back to a V-shape...something like dress BC545?
Can I see a preview of this alteration?
Thanks so much.
I would like to see pictures of this dress with a closer look.
Is it possible to alter the back to a V-shape...something like dress BC545?
Can you put buttoms over the zipper?
Can I see a preview of this alteration?
Thanks so much.
Is it possible to make a dress a maternity dress? Maybe Slim Lace Bridal Gown with Keyhole Back DE392
- Hello, I would like this dress but I want to have a sweetheart neckline with a pleated bodice instead the one shoulder neckline. Also I want to have a specific length for my dress... Is it possible?. Thanks!. [email protected]
- anyone seen anything like im looking for?
- I want to make a lace jacket to go over a dress, so I'm trying to find a dress to go with my idea. The jacket will be the train, so for the reception, I can just remove the jacket instead of bustling. Ideally, the dress must be plus sized, with some sleeve, or the ability to have a sleeve attached, long, but no train, any beading or design would be around the bustline and the ground, preferably coming upward in a V towards the navel. Primary color white or ivory, if there is a secondary, then in blue or silver. If anyone has seen anything like this before June 2014, please email me at [email protected] happy weddings ladies and gents!
- I like the ps161 dress but can i get a bigger embelishment on it.
- I WANT TO SEE IT WITH A LONGER TRAIN MAYBE ABOUT TWO MORE FEET AND A BUSTLE AND IT OFF THE SHOULDER AND WHAT'S THE PRICE FOR THESE ITEMS! ALSO CAN YOU DO A VEIL WITH THE DRESS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT. [email protected] THANK YOU
- question about M0101 dress
- Would you be able to show me what the back of the dress looks like and are you able to extend the sleeves to the elbow?
- Would I be able to see what the back looks like is it the same as the front?
- lift up the back of the dress BC216
can i lift up the back of the dress BC216 ..and can i see a preview of how it will look ..and please would you tell me the steps to make such change in my order
- Dress interested
i love the dress BC216 but the back is too revealing for me ..can we lift it up ..could u please send me a review of how it would look like
and tell me the option alternation for it and the description
Hi, I would like this dress but shorter in the back. Also was wondering what the raisin color looks like and how dark the harvest gold is. Do you have pictures in any other colors And any alterations, ie length ? Thank you,
[email protected] Verizon.net
- Pink color ?
Hello - I see inquiries of how a dress looks in a color. I am interested in ordering BC027 but being an older bride (50) I feel Ivory would not be suitable. Is it possible to send me a picture of this dress in PINK. My email is [email protected]
- Can train be detachable
- Could you please have the hollow to hem adjusted to knee length.
- Lace Wedding Dress BC289 enquiry
Lace Wedding Dress BC289
Hello I would like to know If I can order the dress above in saphire blue lace and have it altered to floor length no train?
- Can I combine the top of BC418 with the bottom of BC635?
- Is this something possible? I love the top with the embroidered lace and beading of the BC418 but would love the skirt to flow more freely like the BC635 starting from the hipbone down. Is this possible?
- Love this dress! I would like to know what the flowers are that embellish this dress. Are they roses or? Will my dress also have the same floral decorations when I order it?
- alterations to MO140
I love Style MO140 but being a little busty wanted to know if i could add straps and if it can be shortened to knee lenght?
- BC219 style questions.
For dress BC 219 what colour is shown and do you have a picture of a white dress in this style. Can I make this dress's back a hidden corset with buttons showing?
- Can I make these changes to dress BC514?
- I love style BC514 but would love to know if it can have a corset back and a sweet heart neckline with no straps? Please let me know [email protected]
- veil question
- Can this veil edge be embrodered with crystals, beading like on this dress DE392, not like at the pisture ve09, not much,but that the veil will be light.???
- Can this veil ve09 edge be embrodered with crystals, beading like on this dress DE392, not like at the pisture ve09, not much,but that the veil will be light.
- Shoulder straps
- Is it poddible to add removable shoulder straps to a strapless dress?
- Custom alter to Harry
Add Shoulder straps
Matching Borelo Jacket
- Answers to my questions below
I am very interested in your Style MO012 but would like to know what the gown is lined with and if the front neckline can by adjusted by 1" so that it is not so low? Can some beading be put on the top thruout the top, front & back.
My e-mail is [email protected]
- wedding dress
- I love the dress BC579. I like the dress in ivory and sash in tangelo. Me and my fiancée are getting married in Jamaica and ivory and tangelo are our colors. Can this be done. I'm a plus size woman and I would like the back of the dress to come a little highe up.
- Question on Dress
- Hello. I really love dress BC148 except for the back. The back is a little too deep for me. Is there a way to bring it up some? Thank you for your help.
- Need to wear a bra, can you put in cups?
I love love love the dress BC006. I have had 2 babies and need to wear a bra no matter what. I believe with this dress a bra might not work, due to seeing all of the straps. Is it possible for you to put in cups? I hope so. I think this dress is perfect for me but only if I can keep the girls up and covered ;-)
- Lover the color
- like to see the dress in champaigne color!!! and if i could shorten the train and put a tiny bustle for the evening... love what i see of the dress and very [email protected]
- champaigne color need
- would love to see a pic of the dress but in champaigne,,, and if i could shorten the train and add a tiny bussle for the evening dance?? thanks love what i see of the dress ;)
- Can this dress be made into a shorter verison
- I love BC541 but am plannning an outdoor wedding and definitely do not want a long dress. Is there any way that I can order this dress and have it custom altered into a length that is just above the knee? The reason i inquire is that I see the back part of the dress begins to flare out so I wasnt sure if the alteration could be done? I hope it can. Please email mail back to [email protected] Thanks for the help!
- What kind?
- What kind of bustles can you do for a ballgown dress?? [email protected]
- Reply to Brandi
- Thank you for contacting InWeddingDress.com. In view of your concerns, we are pleased to assist you to get you a wonderful dress. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] to discuss the dresses further.
- Additions ?'s/Pics/Changes
I am looking at two different dresses and trying to make a decision compared to something I can physically try on. My issue is that I am 11 weeks prego and will be 17 weeks at time of ceremony. The two dresses I am considering are:
BC109: I really want to see the back of the dress. I need to know how long the waist line is before it opens up. This will be huge due to my being prego. I am a size 6 now and most gowns a 10/12. I am thinking of ordering a 16 to be safe. I need to know what color of dress is showing online. It is light ivory or ivory? Is there a pedicoat on her?
BC471-think I need to change the neckline to be straight across as i am a D-cup and my cleavage looks huge with a sweetheart line. How much would that run? Also, how deep is the waist line on this one? Can you confirm color on model? Is there a pedicoat on her?
- Reply to Amber
Thank you for your inquiry to InWeddingDress.com. Yes, your request can be achieved by ordering our custom alteration service. The process of altering gowns and special occasion dresses is complex, but our specialists are expert at making any adjustments required, from the most minor to the most intricate.
We offer custom alteration service on making special changes to couture gowns such as changing the shape of the neckline、the color or change the back to lace up back. Describe your item requirements in the description space. As soon as we receive your order, we will process the item as you requested. Hope you will enjoy our service.
- back of a dress
Hello there, im hoping i can have a questioned answer if i post this here...
i am greating in love with dress style de316, the front is amazing! but i do not like the back at all, i was wondering if there was anyway at all that i would take the zipper and the buttons that cover the zipper off and make it a lace up. if you guys could do that this would be my perfect dress!
thank you so much,
you can email me back at
- i would love to see pics of dress with halter neck strap, reg shoulder strap and the gathered shoulder strap-I plan on ordering in champagne...please email to me...thank you [email protected]
- Tea Length - Less cleavage
Do you have a picture of this dress in teas length? What suggestions do you have for the neckline to disguise a large bust and not show as much skin?
- Back of the dress
- Hi I am very interested in this dress however I do not like the corset in th back. Do you another idea for a type of back that you could do that would make the dress look really nice. Could you please email me at [email protected]
- view in different colour Style MO190
Is it possible to view this dress in a lighter colour because the detail is very difficult to see in black. I am considering ordering it in indigo.
email- [email protected]
- Can I see a picture of this dress in Tea Length in Lavendar.
I love this dress however would love to see the back of this dress.
Can the fabric be changed to chiffon and /or satin?
Can you add straps to the top?
If so do you have pictures of the straps you offer?
Can I have the Bolera jacket sleeves made to the elbow only?
Can I get samples of the tafetta, satin and chiffon fabrics?
Can I also get samples of the lavendar, purple, and antique lilac colors?
- Show the back of dress in tea length
I am very interested in this dress tea length in lavendar.
I would also like to know whta type of top straps you can put on this.
Do you have pictures of the straps?
Can you change the fabric to chiffon or satin?
If so can I see a picture of this dress shown as desribed above.
Can I have the Bolaro Jacket sleeves made just to the elbows?
- Added straps and buttons
I am interested in a strapless dress (BC 140) but I would like it to have halter strap and added buttons over zipper. Is it possible to be done and have a picture of the back please at my mail address [email protected] In any case I 'd like an answer.