DetailsFabric: Lace Appliques
Hemline: Floor Length
Train : Sweep
To make special changes to dresses, such as changing the shape of the neckline, the color of belt or altering a Strap, you need to order additional Custom Alterations Service.
We can provide Rush Order Service.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of this dress. I am very interested in ordering it for my wedding. Thank you my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Gown
- I'm so impressed with the quality appearance of this gown, Has anyone purchased it that would be willing to pass along a review? My email is email@example.com. I haven't seen a similar gown anywhere but it certainly has the look of a designer gown. Has anyone seen a similar gown? I can't WAIT to order mine!
- simple but elegant
- I was wandering if anyone had picsof them in the dress that they could send me... I just wanna make sure it looks great before I buy it... having a destination wedding in the caribbean and think its the perfect look for me, but you never know til u see it on a person who isnt a trained model... haha thanks ladies for you help.... my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- beautiful dresses
- Soft ivory color, pretty beadwork, light, gauzy, drapes nicely, conceals the little bumps and bulges (I was a bit concerned at the way the model's hip was protruding in the photo). After trying on many size 12s, I ordered a size 10 although the sizing charts indicated a 12. My usual dress size is 6-8. The only alteration needed is about a 6" hem (I'm 5'4).
- Very special dress
- Getting married in a small outdoor ceremony in Taos this summer, and this is just enough dress to make it a special occasion. Everything else I tried felt like I was wearing a blanket. The perfect dress for an informal destination wedding - I could see this being great in a beach wedding too.
- Just right!!
- After trying several dresses in the local shops, and from another online retailer, I have found a wonderful dress. I started grinning even before I had it out of the packaging, because I *knew* this was the one.