Neckline: Strapless, Sweetheart
Hemline: Floor Length
Embellishment: Beading, Lace Appliques & Flowers
To make special changes to dresses, such as changing the shape of the neckline, the color of belt or altering a Strap, you need to order additional Custom Alterations Service.
We can provide Rush Order Service.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- I order this dress last year for my summer wedding. The delivery and the communication with inweddingdress.com was excellent. The dress came in time. But... The dress doesn't look exactly as shown at the picture. The bodice is similar, but the skirt itsedlf is sawn quite different (much more like trumpete). I can't understand how pregnant bride could wear this dress, because the bodice is very tight. The lady from chatline had said there is an extra petticoats needed, so I ordered one. But it isn't needed at all, there is already an intergrated underskirt (I ripped it out, because it didn't look very nice and the dress looked good without any underskirt anyway). If you are interested in the pictures of the actual look of the dress, I can send you some picture from my wedding :) Despite of the differences in appearence the dress is still very pretty.
- I too am planning to buy this dress for my wedding, however, I will be 6 months pregnant when I wear it so I'll have to wait a bit to get accurate measurements. I have fallen in love with this dress.
- fabulous experience
- fabulous experience, I want to change the color as well as adding sleeves, only $10 needs to paid for it, such a cheap price, and surprisingly no extra charge for customize size. I didn't expect the quality because of the low price, but now I got this, acturally to say, not bad as I thought
- Hi! Well, I’m going to start saying that I first heard about this page from a friend of mine how just got married. I'm about to get married too, so I decided to start planning by choosing the dress, and I found this gorgeous dress, I was jus wowing all the time and I kept on looking at the reviews where somebody said that she didn’t get the dress with the buttons and it was a little short on her which makes me wonder pretty tall, I’m about to purchase it but I would like to know if they all come like that, or it was just hers. If somebody read this, please clear this point to me.
- I am getting married in september and have bought this dress custom made. I was excited to see if acturally fitted bacause of the buttons in the back- laces are always easier to adjust, but buttons have to fit just right). For me it was a perfect fit. However, I need to have the dress taken down as it is a bit too short, and the off the shoulder "sleeves" are too long and need to be fixed as well. All in all - I am a happy bride to be and cant wait to wear it on our big day!
- love it!
ordered my dress and i'll be 6 months pregnant wearing it so the custom sizing was a bonus! some of the beadwork is a little shotty but overall, for the price it's a great dress. Any small issues I had are easily fixable with my seamstress.
Overall, great buy and i can't wait to wear it in July.
- The dress looks fabulous in the picture, maybe I’ll order this dress for my wedding, I love this slim style and the flowing material. Gorgeous!